• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Help me Installing BigSur in Tiger Lake

subash_rogers

Motherboard
Asus VivoBook 15 X513EA
CPU
Intel Core i7-1165G7
Graphics
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
OS X/macOS
10.13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    2.6 MB · Views: 325
  • 20210312_122522.jpg
    20210312_122522.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 367
Last edited:
Hello Dear, I was trying to install BigSur from yesterday, Please help me, I need to study iOS Development

I pressed F4 to get acpi and attached below, I tried everything from Google

I tried IceLake OpenCore but i got watchdog status is 0 error

This is my Specifications
Asus VivoBook 15 X513EA
QuadCore Intel Core i7-1165G7, 4000 MHz (40 x 100)
NVMe INTEL SSDPEKNW512G8 (512 GB, PCI-E 3.0 x4)
KINGSTON SA400S37240G (240 GB, SATA-III)
Intel(R) Iris(R) Xe Graphics
You'll need to wait for the support. CPU can be spoofed and for the GPU, you'll need to provide more information. But most likely, the GPU is unsupported as of now.

Your Profile doesn't looks appropriate at all. Forum rules will be changing very soon. You're using Clover UEFI+Legacy and also OC? Legacy is for older motherboards.

You'll need to wait for the support. CPU can be spoofed and for the GPU, you'll need to provide more information. But most likely, the GPU is unsupported as of now.

Your Profile doesn't looks appropriate at all. Forum rules will be changing very soon. You're using Clover UEFI+Legacy and also OC? Legacy is for older motherboards.
im not using anything, i was just replacing the efi folder from github and forums like this, i prefer OC bootloader but OC doesnt even show me the picker

How to edit my profile Dear???? Screenshot 2021-03-13 000915.png

im not using anything, i was just replacing the efi folder from github and forums like this, i prefer OC bootloader but OC doesnt even show me the picker
That's not the correct way.

Start here:

How to edit my profile Dear????

I Saw in your forum that Tiger Lake Supports BigSur but there is no instruction installing BigSur in TigerLake

I Saw in your forum that Tiger Lake Supports BigSur but there is no instruction installing BigSur in TigerLake
It does but GPU has issues. This is why there is no Tiger Lake guide out yet.

It does but GPU has issues. This is why there is no Tiger Lake guide out yet.
I have BigSur in VMWare Dear, What should i do now Dear, Please help

Can i work on Xcode with CPU Spoofing
It can be installed. However, it will lack the Graphics. I haven't got any Tiger Lake hardware at the moment so cannot test it.
I have BigSur in VMWare Dear, What should i do now Dear, Please help
You should follow the installation guide i linked above.

@subash_rogers did you manage to get a working setup? If yes, could you share your EFI?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
emiral