• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

hello everyone

terribleterry

CPU
2x intel x5690
Graphics
Sapphire pulse Radeon Rx580
OS X/macOS
10.14.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (Legacy)
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello my name is Terrance, i just joined the forms looking for a good place to find information and help with my newly built 5,1 mac pro.
Im not new to macs but im certain am new to the mac pro. i just barely finished my build that ive been researching for sometime now.
Anyhow im located in las vegas and im just starting out when it comes to building any kind of computer,

Just wanted to say hello to anyone that is on the forums. Im looking forward to being a member of this forum.

Reactions: EliteMacx86
Hello my name is Terrance, i just joined the forms looking for a good place to find information and help with my newly built 5,1 mac pro.
Im not new to macs but im certain am new to the mac pro. i just barely finished my build that ive been researching for sometime now.
Anyhow im located in las vegas and im just starting out when it comes to building any kind of computer,

Just wanted to say hello to anyone that is on the forums. Im looking forward to being a member of this forum.
Hello and Welcome to EliteMacx86!

MacPro5,1 still sounds like new. It's a computer that never gets old ;)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharewebonic