• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED Titan Ridge 2 USB2.0 Breaks sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nextdoorboy

Motherboard
Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master
CPU
AMD Ryzen 5600X
Graphics
AMD RX5500XT
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello guys,
I have X570 Aorus Master and Titan Ridge 2 with stock firmware and TB header connected to motherboard with 5 pin jumper cable, usb ports are fully mapped, using SSDT from HackinDrom
I'm using Titan Ridge for Usb-C monitor with DisplayPort Alt Mode.
Sleep and wake works well without Usb 2, but if i plug the usb2 header to Titan Ridge, that breaks sleep and computer immediately wakes up, anyone has an idea about that stuation ?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 8
  • Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 01.06.00.png
    Screenshot 2022-07-16 at 01.06.00.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Hello guys,
I have X570 Aorus Master and Titan Ridge 2 with stock firmware and TB header connected to motherboard with 5 pin jumper cable, usb ports are fully mapped, using SSDT from HackinDrom
I'm using Titan Ridge for Usb-C monitor with DisplayPort Alt Mode.
Sleep and wake works well without Usb 2, but if i plug the usb2 header to Titan Ridge, that breaks sleep and computer immediately wakes up, anyone has an idea about that stuation ?
Provide your BIOS Settings and Thunderbolt Firmware version. Also, provide a copy of your IOReg and Hackintool>PCIe Report

Reactions: Nextdoorboy
Provide your BIOS Settings and Thunderbolt Firmware version. Also, provide a copy of your IOReg and Hackintool>PCIe Report
Here is the all the informations that you asked, for your info at the moment this files gathered USB2 header did not attached to Titan Ridge 2, if you want i can upload files when attached

Attachments

• All the files.zip
    16.8 MB · Views: 6
Here is the all the informations that you asked, for your info at the moment this files gathered USB2 header did not attached to Titan Ridge 2, if you want i can upload files when attached
IOReg is corrupt. Use v 2.1

I hope this one works

Attachments

• Hasan’s Mac Pro.ioreg.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
I hope this one works
This works. TB implementation looks correct.

Remove EC.aml and use only SSDT-USBX or SSDT-EC-USBX-DESKTOP.
Remove SSDT-PMC.aml

Use sorting order for your SSDTs

Reset NVRAM twice and then check. Before you put the system to sleep, grab a copy of IOReg for USB 2.0 in both Ports.

i done everything you say and i have changed my usbmap little bit, i assigned titanridge aic's usb2 connections as type-8(usb type-c usb2 only) and this is the ioreg with silicon power usb2 device attachted to both ports (generic billboard device belongs to 4k usb-c monitor), with these settings system goes to sleep if i dissconnect the monitor but does not wake up from keyboard or mause (meanwhile system can go to the sleep if i connect usb2 and 3 device to titan ridge instead of monitor), only wakes from power button, and if monitor connected to titan ridge computer wakes up immediately

Attachments

• Hasan’s Mac Pro USB2.ioreg.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Hasan’s Mac Pro USB2.ioreg.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
i done everything you say and i have changed my usbmap little bit, i assigned titanridge aic's usb2 connections as type-8(usb type-c usb2 only) and this is the ioreg with silicon power usb2 device attachted to both ports (generic billboard device belongs to 4k usb-c monitor), with these settings system goes to sleep if i dissconnect the monitor but does not wake up from keyboard or mause (meanwhile system can go to the sleep if i connect usb2 and 3 device to titan ridge instead of monitor), only wakes from power button, and if monitor connected to titan ridge computer wakes up immediately
How are you utilizing the USB 2 function?

i have got Type-A to Type-C adapter
Okay. Have you tried to verify whether the Adapter works without any issue on the non-Titan Ridge Type-C ports?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yannisy