Graphics
AMD RX5500XT
OS X/macOS
12.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I think i found the problem, my portable monitor has built in usb hub(has micro usb output) which is communicate via usb2 protocol over the first Usb-C port that used for displayport and power input. I have tried every port type that Acpi 6.2 specificates, tried tens of different kexts and no luck, sleeps breaks everytime with usb2 header connected, other ports are working great, even with three NZXT usb devices sleep and wake works perfect but this little hub breaks sleep

EliteMacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Supermicro X11SPA-T
CPU
Intel Xeon W-3275 28 Core
Graphics
2xAMD RX 580 8GB
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
I think i found the problem, my portable monitor has built in usb hub(has micro usb output) which is communicate via usb2 protocol over the first Usb-C port that used for displayport and power input. I have tried every port type that Acpi 6.2 specificates, tried tens of different kexts and no luck, sleeps breaks everytime with usb2 header connected, other ports are working great, even with three NZXT usb devices sleep and wake works perfect but this little hub breaks sleep
Oh, what's the monitor model? There are few Docks and Hubs which are problematic with the Sleep/Wake function even on real Macs. Glad it is solved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodyt