• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

EliteMacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Supermicro X11SPA-T
CPU
Intel Xeon W-3275 28 Core
Graphics
2xAMD RX 580 8GB
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS

macOS Ventura [Pre Release]

Today, Apple announced their new macOS lineup i.e macOS Ventura 13 at WWDC22. This thread covers the initial phase of macOS Ventura, regarding booting and installation. This thread will be dedicated to the discussion of the pre-release of macOS Ventura.

While we cover the updates, here are some resources for you

Last edited:
Downloading Now....

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 1.15.06 PM.png

Steps required to install macOS Ventura

1. Update OpenCore
2. Update all Kexts
3. Disable AvoidRuntimeDefrag
4. Add -lilubetaall to your bootarg

Support for IGPU Graphics, prior to KBL is removed.

Last edited:
Here is how macOS Ventura looks

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 6.35.22 PM.png

Hello everyone.
With the help of Administrator, I had a fully working mackintosh on Dell Optiplex 5060 micro (i5 8500T, 32GB of ram, OC 0.7.9 with all kexts updated today). After disabling AvoidRuntimeDefrag and adding -lilubetaall to boot arg, I tried to reboot system (including reset NVRAM twice), and now system is not booting. I'm unable to take a photo, as system is restarting very fast after choosing macOS disk in picker. Any ideas?

Greetings
Mati

Hello everyone.
With the help of Administrator, I had a fully working mackintosh on Dell Optiplex 5060 micro (i5 8500T, 32GB of ram, OC 0.7.9 with all kexts updated today). After disabling AvoidRuntimeDefrag and adding -lilubetaall to boot arg, I tried to reboot system (including reset NVRAM twice), and now system is not booting. I'm unable to take a photo, as system is restarting very fast after choosing macOS disk in picker. Any ideas?

Greetings
Mati
Probably, chances of Kernel Panic. Provide your EFI to check further.
Surprisingly, I'm also using 7.9 and the same old kexts.

On a side note, update your profile.

Here it is.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 27
this is the last screen before it restarts. unfortunately, video is too large to process.
Uploaded to my google drive. link below:

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-7 o 15.48.57.png
    Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-7 o 15.48.57.png
    8.4 MB · Views: 17
this is the last screen before it restarts. unfortunately, video is too large to process.
Uploaded to my google drive. link below:

No KP, but instant reboot. Before updating OC and kexts, disable Broadcom WiFi and BT related kexts and then check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael23