• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Mac Sleep and no wake up

mhendawy

Motherboard
HP 450 G4
CPU
Intel Core i7-7500U
Graphics
Intel HD graphic 620
OS X/macOS
10.15.x
Bootloader
  1. Clover (UEFI)
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I have an issue in the sleep & wake up behavior , as when I press sleep button from the apple icon, it sleeps normally but when I try to wake up it never. and when I close the lid nothing happed. please find all the attached PR:

1- Clover
2- Pmset -g output
3- power settings screenshot.
4- copy of IOReg.

Attachments

• PR.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 274
I have an issue in the sleep & wake up behavior , as when I press sleep button from the apple icon, it sleeps normally but when I try to wake up it never. and when I close the lid nothing happed. please find all the attached PR:

1- Clover
2- Pmset -g output
3- power settings screenshot.
4- copy of IOReg.
No USB port limit patch present in config.plist. The ACPI has not been patched correctly. The USB patch is missing from your DSDT. Read here: https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/guide-how-to-patch-laptop-dsdt-and-ssdts.178/
Make sure you read the Notes carefully.

I followed this link https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/fix-usb-port-limit-10-14-1-10-14-3-by-©ydeng.382/#post-952 to add the USB port limit patch, and regarding the link of how to Patch the DSDT I read the notes carefully as you mentioned I followed the guide by using the following code to disassemble [iasl -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml ] then I looked for the value of PRW in my DSDT and I found that it related to PRW 0x0D then I applied these patches :

• Layout ID 3
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
  • Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
  • Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel
  • HPET Fix
  • IRQ Fix
  • OS Check Fix ( windows 10)
  • RTC Fix
  • SMBUS Fix
  • 7-series/8-series USB
  • [bat] HP prebook 4x0s G1
  • [USB] USB3_PRW 0x0D Skylake (instant wake)

these patches not applied :

• Fix PNOT/PPNT (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)
  • Haswell LPC
  • Add IMEI (do not use if your DSDT or SSDTs already have IMEI/HECI/MEI device)

please find the PR files

Attachments

• PR.zip
    3.3 MB · Views: 266
I followed this link https://www.elitemacx86.com/threads/fix-usb-port-limit-10-14-1-10-14-3-by-©ydeng.382/#post-952 to add the USB port limit patch, and regarding the link of how to Patch the DSDT I read the notes carefully as you mentioned I followed the guide by using the following code to disassemble [iasl -dl -fe refs.txt DSDT.aml ] then I looked for the value of PRW in my DSDT and I found that it related to PRW 0x0D then I applied these patches :

• Layout ID 3
  • Rename GFX0 to IGPU
  • Fix _WAK Arg0 v2
  • Fix Mutex with non-zero SyncLevel
  • HPET Fix
  • IRQ Fix
  • OS Check Fix ( windows 10)
  • RTC Fix
  • SMBUS Fix
  • 7-series/8-series USB
  • [bat] HP prebook 4x0s G1
  • [USB] USB3_PRW 0x0D Skylake (instant wake)

these patches not applied :

• Fix PNOT/PPNT (use only if you're dropping CPU related SSDTs)
  • Haswell LPC
  • Add IMEI (do not use if your DSDT or SSDTs already have IMEI/HECI/MEI device)

please find the PR files
7 and Series USB fix is not intended for your Laptop. It's for Haswell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eeeee