• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

Keyboard and mouse not working after installation

3a8i4

Motherboard
MSİ GT75VR 7RF TİTAN PRO
CPU
i7 7700HQ
Graphics
HD Graphics HD630 & Nvidia GTX1080
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello friends Mouse click did not work in the installation, but I set the disk monitor in the first installation, and then restarted the computer and continued the installation. After the installation took place, I made all the adjustments, but when I say clean nvram (visually), the installation continues again, but when I say reset nvram (as a code screen), the installation continues. I get the error I mentioned above and the error continues up to 1000's. When I open it with clean nvram, the keyboard and mouse connected to the usb do not work, but the laptop keyboard and mouse cursor work, but mouse clicks do not work.

Attachments

• 20220303_000100 (1).jpg
    20220303_000100 (1).jpg
    806.9 KB · Views: 30
  • EFI.zip
    8.4 MB · Views: 35
Hello friends Mouse click did not work in the installation, but I set the disk monitor in the first installation, and then restarted the computer and continued the installation. After the installation took place, I made all the adjustments, but when I say clean nvram (visually), the installation continues again, but when I say reset nvram (as a code screen), the installation continues. I get the error I mentioned above and the error continues up to 1000's. When I open it with clean nvram, the keyboard and mouse connected to the usb do not work, but the laptop keyboard and mouse cursor work, but mouse clicks do not work.
Is the OS installed now?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
madness