• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

SOLVED Dell Inspiron 15R SE ( 7520) Monterey Post Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdulahath

Motherboard
Dell Inspiron 15R SE 7520
CPU
Intel Core i5 3230M / Intel Ivy Bridge/HM77
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4000 with AMD Radeon HD 7730M 1366x768
OS X/macOS
13.x
Bootloader
  1. OpenCore (UEFI)
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
What kind of post-installation settings should i do to enable Battery , Audio, bluetooth?
Please advise .

What kind of post-installation settings should i do to enable Battery , Audio, bluetooth?
Please advise .
For Battery Meter,

For Audio,

For Bluetooth,

For Battery Meter,

For Audio,

For Bluetooth,

1. After adding SMCBatteryManager.kext , ECEnabler.kext Battery percentage is now showing. It's done.

2. is there a Patcher / Tool like , OCLP for Audio ? patching with OCLP,"Post-intall volume patch" have been easier for me.
But the Audio guide is overwhelming and confusing.

3. is there a way to enable intel HD audio ( instead of my conexant CX20672-21Z ) easily with Opencore ACPI patch or Device properties add?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 2.13.33 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 2.13.33 PM.png
    216.9 KB · Views: 5
  • Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 2.17.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 2.17.58 PM.png
    439.4 KB · Views: 5
2. is there a Patcher / Tool like , OCLP for Audio ? patching with OCLP,"Post-intall volume patch" have been easier for me.
But the Audio guide is overwhelming and confusing.
No, there is not. What is confusing? It's pretty easy. Add AppleALC.kext and Lilu is already present. Using alcid=xx, where xx represents the alcid, add it to your bootarg and it's done.
is there a way to enable intel HD audio ( instead of my conexant CX20672-21Z ) easily with Opencore ACPI patch or Device properties add?
Do you mean HDMI Audio?

No, there is not. What is confusing? It's pretty easy. Add AppleALC.kext and Lilu is already present. Using alcid=xx, where xx represents the alcid, add it to your bootarg and it's done.
How can i find the alcid id for my hardware conexant CX20672-21Z ?

Do you mean HDMI Audio?
No, i just only need audio output from laptop speaker to be worked, quality is better or not, that is not a problem. If there is a easy way to get it done, please advise.
in your Audio guide, it's so many sub articles to refer and it's confusing for me.

Thanks

Yes, exactly.
i tried alcid=14, unfortunately it's not worked. I tried 3,12,13,14,28 nothing worked. in the list of AppleALC supported codecs github page, doesn't have my model "conexant CX20672-21Z". Can you help me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chichou13