• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

attach my z370 ACPI file

Attachments

• SSDT-Z370-TB3HP.aml.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 140
Hello! I Have Big Sur 11.0.1 Final and OpenCore 0.6.3.
1. I've added SSDT-PLUG.aml and custom for Z370 (_SB_.PCI0.RP21 slot 4 path) SSDT-Z370-TB3HP.aml to folder OC/ACPI
2. After that I've added TbtForcePower.efi (to folder OC/Drivers)
3. put strings in config.plist for thunderbolt works (UEFI->Drivers->TbtForcePower.efi), (ACPI->Add->Two AML files).

If I add ThunderboltReset.kext to Kexts folder and add string in Kernel->Add, my Mac don't startup,
without it - after 2 minutes SSD TB disk Samsung X5 autoejects and doesn't work. what I can to do with this? Thanks
No PR files attached.

Attachments

• IOregandEFI.zip
    9.2 MB · Views: 137
Hello there,
First of all, thanx a lot for your fantastic guide.

I followed every point you described in the guide. Now my Universal Apollo 8 Works well.

i Ask you two things:

1. At boot i receive from bios boot: Failed to write GPIO - invalid parameter
Error: Invalid Parameter return from TbtForcePower.eif

2. If i got to system info/Thunderbolt. I don't see Gigabyte and the port speed is 20Gbp/s
I saw is possible to patch it and see Apple Inc. and have 40Gbp/s

Can You help me.

Thanx a lot.

Reactions: EliteMacx86
I followed every point you described in the guide. Now my Universal Apollo 8 Works well.
That's nice.
1. At boot i receive from bios boot: Failed to write GPIO - invalid parameter
Error: Invalid Parameter return from TbtForcePower.eif
That's normal.
2. If i got to system info/Thunderbolt. I don't see Gigabyte and the port speed is 20Gbp/s
I saw is possible to patch it and see Apple Inc. and have 40Gbp/s
It's already explained in the post. If you want them to show, you'll need to flash the TB chip.

could you help me or write manual to OC users please

if I used ssd-tb3.aml from first post with RP21 strings (I have RP21@1B,4 via IOReg), after system startup - Thunderbolt external drive works only 30 seconds and after autoejects, without aml file thunderbolt external drive works normally except hot swap and sleep mode. What I need to do? if I install and inject thunderboltreset kext, system will not startup and freezes at start...

if I used ssd-tb3.aml from first post with RP21 strings (I have RP21@1B,4 via IOReg), after system startup - Thunderbolt external drive works only 30 seconds and after autoejects, without aml file thunderbolt external drive works normally except hot swap and sleep mode. What I need to do? if I install and inject thunderboltreset kext, system will not startup and freezes at start...
No PR files attached.

Attachments

• ioreg.zip
    7.6 MB · Views: 128
  • prfiles.zip
    847.1 KB · Views: 114

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leonardo.cadastros