• Become a Premium Member for $25/year with no ads to improve your community experience.

I have been working on getting a HP z 620 running xeon E-1650 v2 single cpu .. using other peoples builds.. so can't take any credit for the brainy work behind it..

Complete efi folder (clover ) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rYHlEuGxVxej4buE8dMTsFnCjrZmm2hN?usp=sharing

So fare

Working:

Graphics
Ethernet
iCloud
iMessage
Facetime
3.0 USB ports maybe at reduced bandwidth
CPU PM ( 12 to 35 multip.)

not tested
HDMI Audio

.Just been seen that some people have luck running with smbios 7.1 but I can't get it to woth with my GPU.

Good luck hope it can help someone

Hi... I have installed Mojave in my HP Z620.
CPU: Xeon E5 2620 (v1 i think) 3.6GHz,
My NVIDIA QUADRO K4000 is working without doing anything other than Ticking Nvida Web Check Box.

I have checked my graphics card with Video ProC app... It shows no Hardware Encoding support..

Please help me.. How to enable hardware encoding..!

Hi... I have installed Mojave in my HP Z620.
CPU: Xeon E5 2620 (v1 i think) 3.6GHz,
My NVIDIA QUADRO K4000 is working without doing anything other than Ticking Nvida Web Check Box.

I have checked my graphics card with Video ProC app... It shows no Hardware Encoding support..

Please help me.. How to enable hardware encoding..!
You need to use a supported SMBIOS.

You need to use a supported SMBIOS.

I have HP Z600 Xeon 2X 5650, 48GB R7 370 I have been trying to get MoJave install on this Machine. I tried Couple of Install Guide but I can not seem to get this working after reboot. No Sound, USB ports and Can not get the R7 370 to work. I tried all Clover Config to Faking ID.
Please help lead me in the right direction in getting this Machine on MoJave thanks.

I have HP Z600 Xeon 2X 5650, 48GB R7 370 I have been trying to get MoJave install on this Machine. I tried Couple of Install Guide but I can not seem to get this working after reboot. No Sound, USB ports and Can not get the R7 370 to work. I tried all Clover Config to Faking ID.
Please help lead me in the right direction in getting this Machine on MoJave thanks.
No PR files attached.

No PR files attached.

Thank. You for Replying and helping me. I was able to get it working With My Video Card Radeon R7 370 with full Graphics. However I the only port that works is the HDMI. When I plug the DVI monitor in it comes up black but shows in About this Mac showing I have Two Displays hooked up but no picture.
As of right now I have everything working except USB 2.0 Internal ports. I do not have USB 3.0 Card. Can you help me get my Ports active. Here are my EFI folder with all kexts That I have.

I have the HP Z600 2x5650 48GB

Thank. You for Replying and helping me. I was able to get it working With My Video Card Radeon R7 370 with full Graphics. However I the only port that works is the HDMI. When I plug the DVI monitor in it comes up black but shows in About this Mac showing I have Two Displays hooked up but no picture.
As of right now I have everything working except USB 2.0 Internal ports. I do not have USB 3.0 Card. Can you help me get my Ports active. Here are my EFI folder with all kexts That I have.

I have the HP Z600 2x5650 48GB

You'll have to patch the Framebuffers.

The PR files must be attached as .Zip.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aakash22515