OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hello everyone, I nearly finished my laptop Hackintosh config and I need to fix my battery. So I followed rehabman tutorial and made a Battery SSDT patch + another patch to make my STA return 0xf instead of something else(like 0xb) and included the rename patch of the value I have edited in the battery ssdt into the config.plist. But it's not working. Under SMCBatterymanagement.kext it just doesn't show any battery and under APCIbatterymanagement.kext I think it does recognize that there's a battery but can't read the battery level (stuck at 0%)

I have linked my SSDT as well as my DSDT in ACPI patched folder (don't worry I don't use it). Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

EliteMacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
GIGABYTE Z370 AROUS GAMING 3
CPU
Intel Core i9 9900K
Graphics
2xAMD RX 580 8GB
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hello everyone, I nearly finished my laptop Hackintosh config and I need to fix my battery. So I followed rehabman tutorial and made a Battery SSDT patch + another patch to make my STA return 0xf instead of something else(like 0xb) and included the rename patch of the value I have edited in the battery ssdt into the config.plist. But it's not working. Under SMCBatterymanagement.kext it just doesn't show any battery and under APCIbatterymanagement.kext I think it does recognize that there's a battery but can't read the battery level (stuck at 0%)

I have linked my SSDT as well as my DSDT in ACPI patched folder (don't worry I don't use it). Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Hint: Apply [bat] SONY VAIO S patch to your DSDT.

Cimmerian_Iter

Motherboard
Sony VAIO Duo 13 SVD1321Z9E
CPU
I7 4500U
Graphics
4400 Hd graphics
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
I also looked at that, and it seems like there's 55 change in that patch but only one that can be applied on my dsdt. I don't think it will be useful? (the method (B1B2, 2 , Notserialized) will be added)

EliteMacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i9 9900K
Graphics
2xAMD RX 580 8GB
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
I also looked at that, and it seems like there's 55 change in that patch but only one that can be applied on my dsdt. I don't think it will be useful? (the method (B1B2, 2 , Notserialized) will be added)
Extract the ACPI. In your DSDT, apply the other required patches and also apply the above battery patch which i mentioned. Check your work. Attach PR files.

Cimmerian_Iter

Motherboard
Sony VAIO Duo 13 SVD1321Z9E
CPU
I7 4500U
Graphics
4400 Hd graphics
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Ok so 2 question.
"Other required patch" You mean for exemple the EC patch?

PR files : you mean a dump of my EFI clover? It's like 3mo and i can't link it like that since it's too big

EliteMacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i9 9900K
Graphics
2xAMD RX 580 8GB
OS X/macOS
11.0.x
Bootloader
OpenCore
Mac
MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
"Other required patch" You mean for exemple the EC patch?
Read here:
PR files : you mean a dump of my EFI clover? It's like 3mo and i can't link it like that since it's too big
Use Google drive to upload. PR files includes IOReg and kextcache output too.