OpenCore Auxiliary Tools (OCAT)
AboutOpenCore Auxiliary Tools is a GUI-based Configurator for editing config.plist files for Acidanthera's OpenCore Boot Manager.
Unlike other Configurator apps, OCAT doesn't mess up the config if the Devs of OpenCore add new features/keys to the config file structure. Instead, it adapts and integrates them in the interface automatically.
- Fix the problem that some text in UI is obscured.
FeaturesBesides being a plist Configurator it can do much more:
- Mount the EFI partition and automatically open the config.plist
- Update and migrate configs to the latest specs simply by clicking on the "Save" button. No more copying of keys and manually validating the config is required (huge timesaver).
- Automatically performs config validation and points to possible conflicts/configuration issues.
- Sync Feature: check for and apply updates for OpenCore, Resources, and Kext with a few clicks
- Select between Official/Dev Release and Debug builds of OpenCore
- Dropdown Menus with suggested Quirks for Intel and AMD CPUs
- Preset Menus for ACPI, Kernel and other lists.
- Editable list with URLs of Kext Repos
- Integrated ASCII < > HEX Converter
- Database with complete base configs for Intel and AMD CPUs based on Dortania's OpenCore Install Guide
- Ability to generate EFI folders from a config with a single click
- Ability to Create EFI folder Backups
- Updating OpenCore and Kexts with OCAT (by 5T33Z0)
- Pre-selected plug-in content for Intel CPU Quirks is provided and maintained by 5T33Z0. Details
- Intel CPU BaseConfigs plug-in package provided and maintained by 5T33Z0. Details
- AMD CPU BaseConfigs plug-in package, pre-selected for AMD CPU Quirks, AMD kernel patch package, Italian description documentation provided and maintained by fabiosun.
- OpenCore Auxiliary Tools User's Guide (by chriswayg)
- vit9696 OCAT feature suggestions etc.
- 5T33Z0 Intel CPU plug-in package for OCAT, suggestions for user interaction and functionality Write Readme, etc.
- LucasMucGH Native UI design suggestions for Mac-based versions, etc.
- fabiosun AMD related content.
- chriswayg OpenCore Auxiliary Tools User's Guide.
- APP Icon Design: Mirone (Brazil).
- OpenCore qtplist FindESP winfile PlistCpp pugixml aria2 wget DirectionalToolTip dortania build-repo HackinPlugins